lhs2TeX-hl version 1.4.5 has been released!
Oct 15, 2011 00:00 · 96 words · 1 minute read
I’ve just released a new version of lhs2TeX-hl: 1.4.5 and it includes some new features:
- Added support for recursively traversing includes of .lhs files
- The program now doesn't fail completely when haskell-src-exts fails to parse a file. An error is reported and the program continues. :) A fmt file is still generated.
- functions that aren't functions but constants are now given the tag `constant'
- Removed a faulty command from the list.
- Cleaned up some code. (Probably introduced other ugly code)
- Binary operators are now typeset better. (I hope :))
Please let me know what you think.